Dymphna Boholt is a world class real estate investor. On top of that, she started investing with a cow! Read the rest of the cow story at Dymphna Boholt’s Knowledge Source and her interview answers below.
1. What makes Australia the greatest country in the world?
Australia is the country that granted me so many wonderful opportunities to thrive as an investor and to be able to share all that I have learned over the years with those who wish to achieve the kind of financial security I have been so fortunate to have achieved.
2. What is your favorite part of Australia?
New South Wales is my favorite place to visit, especially Sydney and the surrounding area.
3. What type of business are you in?
Although I continue to invest in real estate, my focus has shifted to education and mentorship.
4. How do you or your business affect the local economy?
I believe that by teaching others how to achieve success as a real estate investor, my efforts ensure that local economies enjoy the countless benefits associated with widespread prosperity.
5. How old is your business? What year did you start?
I’ve been a real estate investor since 2000. While I still invest and am still incredibly passionate about real estate investing, I feel it is more important to share my knowledge with others. This is why I have taken on a role as an author, teacher, mentor, and public speaker.
6. In what ways do you or your business benefit the national economy?
Widespread prosperity benefits everyone within that economy, and my goal is to ensure Australians continue to enjoy widespread prosperity through the real estate investment strategies I have used to achieve my own success.
7. Are you (or your business) involved in any philanthropic activities?
Philanthropy has always been — and will continue to be — exceptionally important to me and my business, and we are involved in quite a few philanthropic endeavors.
8. What do you want people to know about you or your business?
I want people to know that I am here to serve as a mentor for anyone who wishes to enjoy everything that comes along with wealth and prosperity.